Start your own Día de los Muertos (Day of the Dead) tradition with this fun Sugar Skull decorating kit! Our skulls are pre-made with 100% REAL sugar and all the traditional embellishments are included in this fun craft kit. Your skull art can last many years if handled with care and if protected from outdoor elements.
Sugar Skull Decorating Kit Includes:
- 1 Full size sugar skull (about the size of a softball)
- Mini Royal Icing bags: neon green, pink, purple, sky blue, black, and white
- Feathers (colorful variety)
- Foil paper cut outs in heart & daisy shapes
- Mini artificial flowers (variety) and paper flowers
- Tiny spiders (fake lol)
- Spooky themed sprinkles (variety)
- Easy tips and instruction sheet
- Sugar Skull Look Book for decorating inspiration
Craft Kit: Sugar Skull Decorating
Día de los Muertos aka Day of the Dead is a popular Mexican holiday in which familes commemorate their deceased loved ones with colorful celebrations. There are some awesome traditions and customs associated with this two-day event, including our favorite: Sugar Skulls! Day of the Dead holiday is October 31-November 2. Read more about this special holiday here.
Our skulls are made with 100% REAL sugar and we use a mold for a precise skull shape every time. The the drying process takes 3 fulls days.