Sat, Oct 15|
Painte Studio Gallery
Sugar Skull Decorating Workshop
Honoring Dia de los Muertos holiday with a fun Sugar Skull decorating workshop! All ages are welcome!
Date & Location
Oct 15, 2022, 3:30 PM – 4:30 PM PDT
Painte Studio Gallery, 222 Alta St, Gonzales, CA 93926, USA
In celebration of Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead) holiday, we offer this fun Sugar Skull decorating workshop. Decorate your own pre-made sugar skull using royal icing, tiny embellishments and candies. Skulls are handmade with REAL sugar and lots of love! (not edible) All ages are welcome!
- One standard size sugar skull (real sugar)
- Royal icing
- Foil paper
- Sequins, jewels & tiny embellishments
- $15 per participant
Sugar Skull assistant: Jaz
Sugar Skull Art Kits and Sugar Skull Blanks are available for purchase in our online shop.
What is the Dia de los Muertos?
- A beautiful Mexican holiday for family and friends to honor their departed loved ones with a series of sweet gifts, colorful alters -ofrenda and celebrations
- Decorated Sugar Skulls are meant to represent someone who has passed on and are displayed on the ofrenda as an offering
- Sugar skulls can also be used as gifts and as decor
- Celebrate Dia de los Muertos holiday on October 31-November 2
REFUND POLICY: No refunds or exchanges after 24 hours of purchasing. If you need to cancel, a Kit option is available upon request. No shows or same day cancellations are not eligible for the Kit option.
Sugar Skull Workshop
Event date: 10/15/2022 One standard size sugar skull (real sugar), Royal icing, Foil paper, Sequins, jewels & tiny embellishments