Pumpkin Paint Party
Date & Location
Spruce up your Halloween decor with a beautiful painted pumpkin! This is a fun instructional class and you can choose to recreate one of the featured images above - The Haunted House or The Cat.
Artist Corali will guide you and no painting skills are needed! Ages 21 & over.
We are excited to host this spook-tacular event at Fourth Street Tap House in Gonzales. They offer excellent craft beer & wine options as well as pop ups from popular Food Vendors. (Food vendor to be announced for this event)
Arrive early to check in & mingle. Painting will begin at scheduled time.
- One Large Pumpkin (around 12"-14"H. Pumpkins will receive a clear coat of primer prior to the event
- Materials: Acrylic paint, paint brushes, apron and protective sealant
- Stencil: Your selected image will be sketched onto the pumpkin prior to the class
- Step by step instruction by Artist Corali
Good to know
- Tested & approved by artist Corali
- Once your painted pumpkin is complete, we can apply a sealant to protect and lock in the paint.
- This will take an additional 15-20 minutes to dry
- We HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you do not skip sealing before taking your pumpkin home. We will have plenty of fans on standby to help speed the process.
- Check out detailed photos of these awesome painted pumpkins on our Instagram: @paintelife
- Pumpkins were grown by Given Family Pumpkin Farm
** *Refund Policy: Ticket purchases are non-refundable upon cancellation. Class credit only. Class credit must be redeemed within 30 days of cancellation date.
- Painte Ticket$40$400$0