Kids Paint Your Pet
Date & Location
Turn your pet photo into a work of art! This is a fun, instructional "Paint Your Pet" event for kids! No painting skills needed. Artist Corali will sketch your child's pet portrait prior to the event. Each student will receive one-on-one guidance.
Participants will learn:
- Basic portrait painting techniques using acrylic.
- Color mixing & matching fur tones
- How to contour, highlight & create fine lines.
Includes all materials. Canvas size: 11x14.
Suggested age 8-18. Younger children who have painted with us before are encouraged to join.
Ticket purchase is required to attend. Find your favorite pet photo and send it to us prior to the event. Only one pet per person. Any type of pet can be sketched & painted! Instructions for submitting your photo are below:
***We will have extra pet portraits sketched for walk ins***
1) First register & purchase your ticket(s).
2) REPLY TO THE CONFIRMATION EMAIL and attach a clear photo of your pet. Only one pet per person. Please submit your photo WITHIN 48 HOURS of registering. Only the portrait will be sketched, no backgrounds. We'll have various background colors to choose from at the event.
DEADLINE: Registration will close on 06/14/19 or until sold out.
Check out our past pet events on Instagram & Facebook: @paintelife
**Due to the prep time needed to sketch your pet's image, no refunds or credits will be issued upon cancellations. We do not issue refunds. Upon cancellation, we will invite you to complete your pet portrait at our next Open Paint Session or at our next Kids Paint Your Pet class. We can also prepare it to go so you can paint it at home.
- Painte Ticket$25$250$0