Kids Paint Your Pet
Date & Location
Turn your pet photo into a work of art! This is a fun, instructional "Paint Your Pet" event for kids! No painting skills needed. Artist Corali has created a simplified approach to painting pets portraits. One-on-one guidance is provided.
Participants will learn:
- Basic portrait painting techniques using acrylic.
- Color mixing & matching fur tones
- How to contour, highlight & create fine lines.
Materials & snacks included. Canvas size: 11x14, pre-sketched. Ages 7 & older. Younger children who have painted with us before are encouraged to join.
Find a favorite photo of your pet and send it to us prior to the event. Only one pet per person. Any type of pet can be sketched & painted! Instructions for submitting your photo are below:
***We will have extra pet portraits sketched for participants who don’t have pets & just want to build their painting skill.***
1) First register & purchase your ticket(s).
2) REPLY TO THE CONFIRMATION EMAIL and attach a clear photo of your pet. Only one pet per person. Please submit your photo WITHIN 48 HOURS of registering.
3) The artist will then sketch your pet onto a canvas. Only the portrait will be sketched, no backgrounds. We'll have various background colors to choose from at the event.
DEADLINE: Registration will close on 4/05/19 at noon or until sold out. Please email us your photo within 48 hours of ticket purchase, so we don't overload the artist with all the photos at one time.
Check out our past pet events on Instagram & Facebook: @paintelife
**Due to the prep time needed to sketch your pet's image, no refunds or credits will be issued upon cancellations.
- Painte Ticket$25$250$0