Gingerbread House Workshop
Date & Location
Make your Gingerbread dream home a reality! We’ll prebuild your homemade gingerbread house and prep your station with everything you need to decorate. There will be a Gingerbread Vision Board on display, filled with fun decorating ideas to keep you inspired.
Each ticket includes:
- One medium, homemade Gingerbread House (built)
- Two small Gingerbread cookie characters: one person & one tree
- Royal Icing- white, red & green
- Personal Candy Tray - fully stocked with classic holiday candies & more
- Hot Cocoa to sip on while decorating
This festive event is perfect for the whole family. Recommended ages 3 & up
Christmas Helpers: Corali & Jaz
Feel free to hang out with your child during this workshop or you're welcome to drop them off and explore our downtown location.
Don’t pull a Hansel & Gretel:
Each homemade Gingerbread house and all decorative materials are edible. However, we suggest not eating your house and instead admire it as a work of art. We'll have extra cookies for you to snack on at the event.
Refund Policy: Ticket purchases are non-refundable or transferable upon cancellation.
- Sold OutGingerbread House Workshop$25$250$0